View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 08:58 PM   #896
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipAHoy View Post
I have authorized Goodreads to connect with Calibre, and that got an OK. But when trying to use the Goodreads plugin within Calibre, I keep getting this connection failure message.

I am using a Mac laptop, with the latest OS and an updated Calibre.

I have authorized Goodreads to connect with Calibre, and that got an OK.

The image isn't showing up in your post and I didn't see it until I started the reply. In any case, that image is fairly useless as that is a generic error. You need to show the details of the error. But, instead of posting an image, can you click the "Copy to clipboard" and then post that in. That button copies the detailed error which is more likely to give an idea of what went wrong.

And what have you actually done here? Which button did you press to get the error?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote