View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 05:35 PM   #15
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aklenatlus View Post
I like it too so much, especially because this ereader doesn't present the annoying yellow tint problem which has affected 3 different kindle voyage during my experience
I like it even more having discovered today the postings on lesen.net explaining how one can now populate Collections on the Tolino from Calibre metadata. (Even my rubbish German was able to work out the procedure - eventually!)
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote