View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 11:07 PM   #55
romad
U.S. Air Force, Retired
romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: iPad Mini 5 & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbaylor View Post
Can you show a screenshot of what's wrong in book list view?
No, I already tried a few things and found that it will work this way:

In Calibre I edited the metadata of each book in the series to show the series name and the position of the book in the series. I then exported only the ePub files for those books which I then imported into MapleRead. This put the five books in the proper sequence.

Previously, thinking the problem was due to my missing a book from within the sequence, I had imported the missing book; even with all the books having the series name & numbers, they stayed in author+title. Deleting the books and then re-importing the series as a group seems to make it work.

So, now I need to go through all my books in Calibre and identify those that are in series. Once I check/edit the series metadata for each group, I'll then import each series as a group.

BTW, I was thinking that this MapleRead forum should be in the E-Book Software section rather than in the E-Book Readers section as the latter is hardware related.
romad is offline   Reply With Quote