Thread: Aura ONE Kobo Aura One owners thread
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 07:00 PM   #66
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskag View Post
When did you order and where did you order from? I haven't received a shipped notice or tracking yet. Can hardly wait to see it!

I agree with the Oasis screen being a distraction. I sent back two. Loved it otherwise though.
Ordered mine froŁ Chapters Canada yesterday who told me its been shipped but the tracking info hasn't been updated since! If it hasn't been scanned anywhere then it's not even in transit yet... booooo!

This is apt: https://xkcd.com/281/
cerem0ny is offline   Reply With Quote