View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 03:44 PM   #13
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I tend to manage tags en masse, and have found that can work just as well so long as you are careful with the mass tag search/replace. If I manage books one by one I get the tags mixed-up, and it doesn't help that so many books now come preloaded with tags that may or may not match up with my standard tags.

Calibre can accommodate a lot of different workflows. The important part is to make sure that it's something you can do regularly and keeps your library organized to a standard you feel happy with.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote