View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 03:01 PM   #11
incumbent
Opinionator
incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD / iPad Mini Retina • iBooks (macOS, iOS) & Marvin
I am waiting to see some usage video before even wanting features added to PDF reading on this device considering how jaw-grindingly slow my Aura HD is at reading PDFs or even ePub files for that matter.

I don't know if it's limitations in the screen technology or the processing power they put in these readers or something else, but my iPad doesn't require intermissions when I pan a PDF document or anything else for that matter. :/
incumbent is offline   Reply With Quote