View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 07:48 AM   #4
pinktank
Enthusiast
pinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankindpinktank has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyaxe View Post
I assume both of you have tried KOReader, yes? Yeah, it's not a perfect solution and it's not integrated, but it does work quite well for PDFs in my experience.
Of course, but I am not going to go around installing it for all the academics I know and as you said, it's not well integrated, they should look at KOReader.

On a sidenote, I haven't been following, can you install KOreader on recent versions of the OS without modiciation? ie. Kobo Aura One that doesn't have a microsd slot.
pinktank is offline   Reply With Quote