View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 07:57 PM   #11
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
That's kind of the obvious thing.

I care about the dictionary because when I read about some esoteric topic, a good dictionary, namely Oxford English/New American gives me a quick, precise definition. There are not so many players in the dictionary game, so probably I can't get a better one than the Oxford one.

I care about who can change a title because I'm a person who cares, thank you.
Would you like me to report your thread for a title change?
Oh and Merriam-Webster is also a good dictionary.
Now I probably wouldn't recommend the edition I have in my library unless you are reading a late 19th century/early 20th century book. It is from 1929.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote