View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 03:33 AM   #6
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
Eshwartz, Request you to give the lipc commands to open a book with:
1. The built-in reader
2. KOReader

Yes, You're right about organisation problems with large number of books. I tried using the nested collections feature of Collections manager. But you can't back out from a nested collection. You have to go back home every time. You could also use the search feature. Here, too there are some issues: the indexer sometimes doesn't show a book; You also have to remember some part of the book title!

So, using lipc commands with KUAL may be a solution. I assume KUAL allows nesting of commands to a reasonably deep level. This way you could create categories like fiction, history, science, etc.

Another option would be to have a html page with links that open each book. I believe this could be done with a browser or waf(don't know enough about this).
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote