View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 02:50 AM   #203
Wong McGregor
Connoisseur
Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Wong McGregor is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
This is a response to a problem raised in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by docidocus View Post
Also I couldn't try out Obuntu lately, as all the links I found on the forums are dead. Maybe you could re-upload the files somewhere, so Obuntu can at least be used by others? That would be great!
You were right most of the links are dead. These do seem to still be alive though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirith View Post
hans1, You are right. In my collection of files they are. Now I will give the links:
http://yadi.sk/d/M1jRQbxK8KSae
http://yadi.sk/d/GpRLTEdP8KSic

hans1, Вы правы. В моей коллекции файлов они есть. Сейчас дам ссылку.
Many thanks to Kirith for keeping them up.

These files are:
OBUNTU.update-20130816.tar.gz
obuntu_install_20130816.oar

I think that there were at least two sets of files so I'll have to try to figure which are now not available and try to figure out a way to make them available.

I've found I have the most success installing with the following set of instructions (indeed, none of the others have worked for me):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickathmoc View Post
The FINAL HOW TO install Obuntu
I doubt that they are entirely complete but they are pretty straight forward to follow if one has some familiarity with linux command line tools. These instructions seem to use the other set of files, though I think both work if I remember correctly.
Wong McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote