View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 02:47 AM   #46
enigmedark
enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.enigmedark once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Touch 2.0
Wink Hello! Solution here:

Hello to everyone, i found a real solution to this problem, but if you follow this steps you are going to lose all files on your e-reader, so if you donīt have a backup of your books, donīt do this. Donīt need open your kobo all is for software.

First of nothing, i donīt very good with english (i speak spanish), so please donīt kill me for my redaction.

I discover this steps for myself, triying and triying.

1.Download this program and install
http://www.minitool.com/partition-ma...zard-home.html
Itīs a free version.

2.Conect your Kobo to your computer and open the program.

3.You are going to see all disks and devices on your computer, select your kobo (You can see the size to be sure).

4.Right click and select "Format". In the options put a name (or not) and change File system to FAT32 (Donīt select any other!). After that, click on Apply (on top-left).

5.Wait a little. When the process finish your computer now can recognize the device, but donīt move any file yet!

6. Disconect your kobo and turned off.

7. Turned on, you are going to see the first configuration, configure your device (Wifi, time, account...)

8. Thats all! now you have your device like new, you can add your books from computer without problems.

NOTE: If you do a Factory Reset in the future, you need to do this steps again, beacause Kobo devices reformatted the internal storage and for that reason the computer donīt recognize.

Well, thats all, if you see other people with same problem, please share this solution.
enigmedark is offline   Reply With Quote