View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 04:38 PM   #122
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaclaudia View Post
Firstly this is one of my favorites plugins, very very usefull. It's true. However, I don't know why, if I do something wrong, perhaps I do not undestand the right way to use it or, maybe, it's a little issue.

Sometimes, normally I notice when I restart Calibre, the width of some colums is restored to, I guess, default values. Every time I change the width of one or more columns (including custom columns) I clic the "save column widhts" option in the View Manager plugin.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Sorry my grammar, I promise I try better.
Regards from Lima, Perú
Blessings
@mariaclaudia - it gets my vote for the Most Valuable Pi

I've also noticed an inconsistency in this regard... I think. But in my case it's been the opposite... I think.

I widen a column (usually because a a value is truncated), and I deliberately don't click "save column widths" option - next time I start calibre the column width is at that wider value.

But I can't reproduce it now

What happens if after clicking "save column widths" you select the same View?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote