View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 05:32 PM   #240
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan46 View Post
I've never used the app, just got a notice of the free app and some free bibles for a limited time in an email today. If it works out for anyone, please let me know.
Not to disparage anyone's comments above, because it is nice to point things out for newbies, but I think that all of the books in the Bible Study Bundle are always free at the Olive Tree website. In fact, there may be even more than what Olive Tree says are a part of this Bundle.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote