View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 12:42 PM   #238
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I've got the basic Olive tree Bible+ app. Is the "Bible Study App" something different? (Or don't you know either, since all you did was watch the video?) Anyway, I have an account, so I clicked the link above for the free stuff, logged in, and it said it was added to my account. At home, I'll check the app I *do* have on my iPad, and see if I can download them.
Thanks!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote