View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 06:36 AM   #10
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@davidfor,

Hmm. I'd forgotten about Kobo's heavy reliance on the TOC contents.

FWIW and just a personal opinion, it wouldn't bother me at all if re-sent books ended up at the top of the sort-by-Recent list. If it did upset me I'd just choose to change my sort order to something else ... or choose not to enable resend-if-newer in the first place. Most new features have pros and cons. As long as they're optional why would I complain?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote