View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 08:10 AM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Looking at it in the desktop app, yes I do have access. Clicking on the "Action & Adventure" tab, I selected White Fang - Chapter 1. It is playing fine. Since all the chapters are numbered in order, they will play in order. And keep playing everything in the tab, as it is just a long list.

I don't know if anything is downloadable to a mobile device.
When I had the free version, it never played an album in sequential order. The songs were played randomly and always in a different sequence when I played the album on subsequent occasions.

That's why I asked about the audiobooks. Did you play chapter 1 to the end to verify that chapter2 played next and not some other chapter?

Edit: I can download it, but I have to download the entire Action & Adventure playlist.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-17-2016 at 08:22 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote