View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 11:43 AM   #2
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
DL'd it this morning and just started using the free version.
So far I like it a lot. It has a lot of features, that I like and use, in one reader.
Once I've used it for a bit and decide to keep it as a primary reader I'll pay for the more feature app.

Currently using Kindle, because of a series I'm reading that I don't want to buy but only read, iPhone's reader app and also trying out the latest offering of Marvin on my iPhone 6+.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote