View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 09:40 AM   #282
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
As far as I can tell, the app on the first page does not create update.bin.tmp.partial and it doesn't work reliably on, for example, 5.6.5. Perhaps it could be updated or at least the description updated to reflect this.
To update it the app, I think all that's needed is to add "mkdir -f /update.bin.tmp.partial" to the file lock.s (this is my quick and dirty suggestion without much real reflection).
Thanks for the reminder -
I'll include that (the blocker directory name) in step 7 with my next edit of the directions.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote