View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #232
mattmc
Connoisseur
mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mattmc can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad 1/2/Air, K3/PW2/Fire1, Kobo Touch, Samsung Tab, Nook Color/Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Oherwise, my directories would like like bunnies in love--mass overpopulation without suitable predators to reduce the herd.
Ehehehehehehehe...

Not only are you one of the most experienced people around here Hitch, you're also one of the most entertaining.

So...let us know what happens with the fonts. There's several (including me) rather technical people around who can possibly help devise new means of doing this, if need be.

(Yesterday I had to figure out how to get images to display in iBooks <aside> popovers...fun stuff, and actually not all that bad in the end.)

If this does end up happening, we may want to conduct any further collaboration over PM instead of in an open thread, so Amazon doesn't just drop over here and check it out. ...Then again, they see all the files we upload to them.

Btw, who is "Zon"?

EDIT: Also, curious, in the case of this book your client's client downloaded that had the fonts stripped, has it had "Enhanced Typesetting" applied to it?

Last edited by mattmc; 06-05-2016 at 05:48 PM.
mattmc is offline   Reply With Quote