View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by noonscoomo View Post
Jep, I am from the txtr team and thank you for the warm welcome.
And no, I am not surprised, I know mobileread very well ;-)
that is brilliant news ! it's really great when manufacturers try to stay close to their users (even if you are being stealthy ).

Quote:
I will try to answer as many questions as possible, but please try to understand our situation. On one hand we want to give as much information as possible to you, on the other hand we have to take care about many constraints. This makes it a little bit risky to say exactly when and how much. But believe me, we are working very hard on it and it is not a fake and we will ship it as soon as possible (Q3 this year) and with a very acceptable cost-perfomance ratio.
oh yes, i completely understand you are not free to tell us everything yet, but i'm sure we will all be really interested to hear any information you can give us, now and as we get closer to the launch. welcome again ! i'm looking forward to Q3 of this year...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote