View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 10:25 AM   #36
O_mhtsos
O_mhtsos began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2-Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
Thai eBook-store Hytexts.com has a 11 minutes video up of the Kepler Pro (hat-tip the-ebook-reader.com). No narration and the (occasional) subtitles and viewed documents are in Thai.

Looking further on their site they appear to have the Kepler Pro available for pre-order for BHT 7990 (US$224), for delivery mid-July.

Update 3: According to (an email from) Hytexts, the Kepler Pro comes with a protective case (I queried them because no mention of it had been made previously) -- free with pre-order, BHT 400 (US$11) thereafter.

Update: German video from Computex 2016, which seems to be a bit more 'hands on'. The accompanying article mentions that an update from Android 4.0 to 4.4 is being planned for it.

Update 2: Russian video, apparently also from Computex (the number stickers on the back seem the same) of the Kepler Pro taking a bath. This is the first confirmation that we have that the brief mention in a prior video that O-B were releasing a waterproof eReader, was in fact talking about the Kepler Pro.
Mid-July!?
Damn, I hoped that at least I could have it by mid-end of June.
My PW2 needs replacement...
O_mhtsos is offline   Reply With Quote