Thread: Duokan FAQ
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 09:39 AM   #243
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
I recently got a slightly damaged Kindle Dx and installed Duokan.

Is there any way to add more readable fonts, such as OpenDyslexic, and to change the fonts Duokan uses in epubs? I know there's a font option in the settings, but I can't get it to work except for the settings. I can't get it to switch the fonts when it lists books, or when it displays epubs.

Djvu support and better Pdf rendering are good.

Sideways Pdf rendering, even if it requires a menu option to switch, would be good.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote