View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 09:25 AM   #165
ArthurianLegends
Connoisseur
ArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenArthurianLegends has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle Touch (4rth Gen)
Wow! I'm truly impressed by the diligent reply and the level of attention given to users. I have followed your instructions and it works beautifully—even nicer than Marvin in that I can view my Calibre library in its catalogic glory.

I have used (and still use to varying degrees) the kindle app to synch with my e-ink reader, i-books (for the manual organization of books), and Marvin (for the plethora of options and dropbox integration), but I believe this app is well on the way to becoming my goto e-reading experience.

All of the above mentioned apps have never quite achieved the aesthetics of the "sepia" with the font contrast intact. So I echo the excitement of others on how pleasing this truly is! The detail of being able to customize the bookshelves with my own images is exquisite. For my Arthurian bookshelf, I now have a painting that reflects the theme as well as for my sherlock Holmes collection with 21 Baker Street. This is a dream to look at! Most apps do not have the way to manually order the books on your shelf, you have offered quite a few options by author, date, etc.., I was wondering if there was a way to manually arrange the books by dragging which ones I'd like to sit on the shelf first that are not based on that criteria.

Sorry I was not clear about the book cover size: I was referencing the bookshelf view (which I think is a mere difference of 1cm in height and allows for four fully loaded rows of books). Yes,now that I've seen Book Info view, Im truly impressed. I am also quite impressed with how I am able to send these books and documents across ios apps from this very app.

I am happy to have discovered this app's existence here on the forum, on another thread about Marvin that mentioned this app.

Last edited by ArthurianLegends; 05-24-2016 at 01:07 PM. Reason: update on Calibre status