View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 02:06 PM   #3
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Have you tried the built-in Accessibility features of your OS?
You mean the magnifier in Windows 10 which makes everything on the screen and every program immensely huge and difficult to navigate? No.

Most every program I use on Windows 10 and on this laptop is fine -- and even other parts of Sigil are fine. The only other program I have issues with in terms of small type which is hard to read is Photoshop CS6, but then I use a manifest workaround which has fixed that issue.

Is there no other way to make just the entry fields larger for search & replace? Such as some file whose values I could edit?

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote