View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 11:36 AM   #46
Conan46
Fanatic
Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
They are not open sourcing the Android part of chromebooks yet. Once they do all Android apps will run on all computers that can run chrome.
I think most of the limitations they have put in like not supporting older models etc is to slow down adoption next year at the IO they will probably open it.

Sent from my SM-G925I
I'm kind of surprised Google didn't go for the jugular by just making Android available on Chrome browser across all operating systems. That would have been huge. But Google seems to take things slow. I still can't believe they took so long to create an Echo competitor.
Conan46 is offline   Reply With Quote