View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 10:02 AM   #1124
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Update to version 2.3.0

I have just uploaded version 2.3.0 of the plugin. This is the official release of the beta from earlier in the month. The change from version 2.2.0 is to add template edit fields for the comments/synopsis and the subtitle. Each field also has a button to open the template editor to help edit and debug the template.

The existing template for the comments is still supported. If it exists and no template is entered in the dialog, the template from the file will be used. One important thing here is if the results of evaluating the template is empty, the unchanged comments from the calibre library will be used.

For the subtitle, using a template will give more flexibility for what it can be set to. If you just want a custom column, the the template is "{#custom_column_name}". And if the template evaluates to an empty string, the subtitle will be cleared. So, if you simply want to remove the subtitle, leave the template empty.

Calibre should present the update in the next hour or so. As usual, if there are any problems, please report them here.

Edit: Sorry, I uploaded the wrong version. The code was the same, but it didn't have the updated version number. I have fixed that now.

Last edited by davidfor; 05-16-2016 at 06:24 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote