View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 09:20 PM   #8
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Yes, post comments and pictures indeed! I actually have a feeling that it will arrive this week some time and I am champing at the bit, receiving a shiny new (expensive) thing has got to be one of the best feelings in the world!
I had to get a black one because I was looking at triple the wait in time for the merlot... I remember I got a two-tone Voyage was very disappointed but in all honesty I grew to kind of ignore the issue and fell in love with that machine... From most people I hear the gradient is even less noticeable, but if I do get cones or light problems I might whack it onto EBay where they seem to be selling for $700?!

Here's a very negative review of the Oasis, he raises some good points and hates his Oasis regardless! https://youtu.be/w3lanEMMnj8
And for now I'm going to ring the Officeworks Australia head office to see where this thing is (again) lol... Buddha must be turning in his grave
cerem0ny is offline   Reply With Quote