View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 02:50 AM   #229
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sietedosfede View Post
Again, the KUAL log is:

matchbox-keyboard: Failed to load 'img/esc.png'
matchbox-keyboard: /mnt/us/extensions/kterm/bin/ ../layouts/keyboard.xml:0: (null)
matchbox-keyboard: *Error* Error parsing matchbox-keyboard failed to return window ID
: No such file or directory
killall: matchbox-keyboard: no process killed

I installed nothing between 5.6.5 Jailbroke and 5.7.4 update. I just can assure two stages of Jailbroke process went OK, since I installed other things like Draw... Now I can see KUAL as a book, also execute it and use their Helper (installed it too) and other apps.

Sorry, by the way I gotta figure out how to get libtve.a on Arch Linux x86_64.

Thanks for the replies,
In that case, you need the library from ARM-Arch
(a library contains compiled code - which must be ARM if it is to run on the Kindle - remember, your cross-compiling).

The Arch distribution is known for its extensive documentation, check for directions on how to set-up a cross-compile environment and how to populate it for an "ARMv7" target machine (which the touchscreen Kindles (other than the K5) are).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote