View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 10:31 PM   #227
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sietedosfede View Post
OK! I downloaded from the official site of repository, more specifly from this link. Installed it by unzippig and then copying kterm folder into 'extensions' folder at my kindle via USB. After that, I tried -unsuccessfully- to execute it via KAUL main menu.
With what specific result?
Details please...
Things like error messages, contents of the KUAL's log, etc.
Anything more than just "unsuccessful"
Quote:
Disgracefully, I upgraded my KT2 into 5.7.4 (by the way the new GUI makes me sad) while really I never installed anything in previous versions.
In other words, we don't know that KUAL was working before the upgrade.
Was it working?
What did you install with it or control with it?
Quote:
Also tried to make the repository folder but Makefile throws:

gcc: error: lib/libvte.a: No such file or directory

Thanks in advance,
Correct.
libvte is not included in the repository.

Since you did not give any information on what sort of system you are trying to build on -
There is no way I can tell you how/where/what to do to get the required virtual terminal library.

= = = =

Sorry, I can't do anything else without specific details.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote