View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 07:52 PM   #130
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
Not that they're holding back...simply that the promo probably isn't a sign of a new release being imminent. I'm thinking it might be Sept/Oct now myself. Just because that will be two years since the h2o came out.
Yes, I'd expect a new device later in the year. But, that might be when we get firmware with OverDrive as well. Most of the new function Kobo has released has been with a new device. Then, it is releases for the other devices.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote