View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 11:47 PM   #21
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avwriter View Post
Thank you very much Marilyn, for the detailed answers. Do you feel a little naughty being the first Oasis recipient (at least on MR), as well as getting it a day early?

I do feel a bit like I've "beaten the system" TBH. But, since I did nothing different when buying it, I'm fine. Mostly.

I've not been this excited about a new reader since I got the Pocketbook 360 (which this reminds me of, a lot). So, I had to share. I am so happy this device - to me - is worth the price.

Oh, and since I've returned home, I've downloaded and manually upgraded the Oasis to the latest OS, which is 5.7.4. In addition to the fonts that I mentioned were on it under the old OS, I've now got the Futura and OpenDyslexic fonts available. So, now there are nine font choices, to include the newest, Amazon Ember. So, no fonts were removed. Coolio!

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote