View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 10:19 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdecker View Post
How close are you to developing a version of Calibre that can be run on a Chromebook? Windows 10 is a disaster and many of us with Windows 7 and 8 computers are slowly seeing our computers destroyed or bricked by numerous faulty updates that Microsoft keep downloading to our machines each month. With Windows crashing and Macs so expensive, a version for Chromebook would be great!
Windows 10 is not a disaster. Windows 10 runs quite well on my laptop and Surface Pro 2. I have a desktop with Windows 7 (soon to be Windows 10) and I've run Windows 8.1. They all ran well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote