View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 01:26 PM   #42
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by cats2books View Post
I ordered it on the 13th and have a delivery date of April 27th. I ordered the black cover, wifi w/o special offers. I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival!

I wanted it because of it's light weight and additional led lighting. I spend many hours reading so more comfortable to hold and easier on the eyes will be appreciated.

I currently have a Voyage, which I will be passing on to my son. He has my Paperwhite 1, so he will also be getting an upgrade.
Now this is called an optimistic approach! I see a 'Kindle Oasis' in your device list!
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote