View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 01:12 AM   #63
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
... There's no way for me to say this without sounding like I'm tooting my own horn, so I'll just say it: you should check out my TagMechanic plugin if you've got a lot of spans to be converted to other elements. It makes it pretty painless. It's especially handy if you've got nested spans where a simple search and replace might unwittingly break things.
I love this plugin! Thank you so much! So many hidden gems using Sigil that I am just now discovering (yes, I am slow )

I actually used to use <span class="italic"> for the occasional epub that I cobbled together by hand because up until now I was using Calibre, and Calibre would add a class to everything -- e.g., <em> becomes <em class="Calibre35"> -- and that drove me nuts. Calibre would respect <span class="italic">. But now that I'm using Sigil, I can start using <em> or <i> again! And Tag Mechanic makes it easy to fix all the epubs I created with Calibre. Yippeee!

Last edited by odamizu; 04-03-2016 at 01:19 AM.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote