View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I've just read the article. I also disagree with it. New window make navigation easier: once you've seen what's in the link, you just clost the window, or click back to the original window. It's much easier than digging through "history" to find the forum again.
opening a new window is easy to handle for people who have a minimum of experience with the internet, and have no disabilities. for a blind person using keyboard navigation and a text synthesiser, it's very difficult and confusing. it's important for websites to respect the accessibility standards so that everyone can have equal access to them. if you prefer to open a link in a new tab (as i do, also), it's very easy to do it yourself. i'm sure now you know how to do it, you will find it easy also.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote