View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 04:52 AM   #19
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell V8Pro; Kobo Aura One; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One thing Amazon could do is make a larger screen Kindle using the Carta screen. Kobo is doing quite well with the H20 which uses a 6.8" screen. But that is not fact or even rumor.

You have two choices, buy now or wait an unknown amount of time for possibly nothing.
I have a feeling that Amazon will not go the 6.8" way for some time to come. For me, it was the reason not to go for the Voyage. Which is why I also doubt there'll be another Voyage, it already ticks so many boxes, I've no idea what they could improve. Removal of the USB port so only wireless charging and wireless loading? (that and a 6.8" screen would probably have me slobbering over it in a heartbeat )

Last edited by Sweetpea; 03-22-2016 at 09:39 AM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote