View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 09:38 AM   #10
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonch919 View Post
Do you mean in Koreader specifically? It works well to pinch and zoom within Nickel.
Is there a swith in Koreader settings to activate multi-touch and try? Can't find any setting in the advanced settings.
Would it be possible to assign another gesture to control brightness in Koreader? For instance swiping on the left as it works in Nickel?
There is a double tap setting, that could be enabled. You can get a better understanding of the default settings is you use Notepad++ and read the green notes that accompany the settings in the defaults.lua file.

There was once a hack that enabled a two finger light control, but it eventually became incompatible with the launching process. The IR touchscreen has only a partial support for multi-touch. There have been open issues in the project at Github, asking for it, I am not sure anyone is working on it right now though.

I am not a Pocketbook owner, so I don't know how hardware related things work with the Pocketbook version of KOReader.

Luck;
Ken

This issue and discussion at Github might describe the situation better.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-21-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote