View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 12:42 AM   #18
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapper View Post
I've notice a problem with memory usage when selecting these icons. Please see - Calibre memory usage - Linux
Instead of pointing us to another thread why didn't you just ask what you wanted. I reviewed the other thread and there is no "problem with memory usage" the icons obviously load into memory and they take up the amount of memory that corresponds to their actual size. Kovid sums it up at the end of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Those two icon themes presumably use very high resolution images as icons. You might want to post in the threads for the icon themes asking their creator to reduce the resolution of the images.
I personally don't see a problem, but if you would like to ask the developer to make changes to accommodate your situation then by all means do so.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote