View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 10:02 AM   #71
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
You don't need to actually download to the paperwhite, so long as the paperwhite is registered with the account with the subscription. On the website you can 'download for transfer via USB', which gets you a .azw3 file on your computer. The usual tools can then easily strip the DRM, and calibre will convert to ePub for you.
Thanks. So basically if I set up my subscription in my wife's name I should be good to go. (She has no interest in SF at all, so it wouldn't be two of us reading off the one sub.)

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote