View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 03:20 PM   #72
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I've just purchased Bookmaster 1.3 CE. What I see so far, I really like.

A suggestion for a future release: I've started to set up my Sets. To me, it would be better if either a) I could select books in All Books and then choose to have them in one or more of my user-defined sets, and/or b) be able to long-press a book cover in All Books or Ungrouped or any set and then have the option of adding them to one or more of my sets.

I've tried Marvin and it is pretty good, but Bookmaster looks better so far. Keep up the good work!

I have an Android E-Ink device that I have used for much of my e-reading. Now, with Bookmaster, I may well read more on my iPad Air. Thanks.