View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 05:44 PM   #4
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
As a workaround, you could use my old light and shutdown button mod. It adds an additional icon for these functions to the reader menu. On my H20 I feel there's enough screen real estate for both additional icons.

On the smaller devices, space is more scarce, and I've actually made versions that use only one of these icons some time ago. But never got around to releasing them. They're included here. The shutdown version is also updated for KSM8.

Instructions included, as is the original version for switching back.

Haven't tested recently, but think it should work with most recent koreader. Report back if it doesn't.
Attached Files
File Type: zip koreader-shutdown-lighttoggle-0216.zip (16.7 KB, 467 views)

Last edited by xor_; 02-19-2016 at 06:02 PM.
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote