View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 04:36 AM   #5
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceas View Post
There isn't the headphone jack
Interesting - the Pro + is now back in their website (Priced in GBP, not EUROs like all the others except the "slim") and looking at the specs the two seem to be very much the same. There is no reference in the Pro + spec to it being able to play audio (a feature I like) so I just checked mine which has been updated to V3.0 and the audio (Music) is still there.

The HD describes its screen as "Multi Touch" whereas the Pro + simply says "Touch Screen" but I can pinch to change font size on the Pro + so that must be some form of multi touch.

Based on spec alone and bearing in mind the lack of audio on the Pro HD I think the Pro + is more for your money. The screen resolution of them both is identical.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote