View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 04:23 AM  
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyzjqk View Post
You can check my previous post for Boox Max. I prepare $1500 for this one when Onyx released their specs. There were so wonderful features that many people as well as I really want. But right now they just keep a 13.3 inch screen with general android system. These two already kill SONY. But I have to wait for Boox Max+ with extra features at least dual touch screen,higher resolution and lighter. I still save for $1500. Maybe this one can push SONY upgrade their device with the features I mention. But I don't think SONY would use Android system.

According to my most recent information, the second generation of Max (i.MX7, dual touch and HD screen) will not be available before 2017, since some parts are not available for mass production by suppliers like PVI or Freescale yet. The project depends also on general interest to the device like Max. I really hope we can make this device to standard device for educational purposes. We keep working on corresponding software optimisation.

Concerning our promises. Onyx made his earlier announcement according to promises of its suppliers, but it can not really push them to start mass production on time.

I would suggest you to invest a part of your 1500$ in the Max and the rest in the Max+ and don't wait until 2017. I am sure you will be delighted by this device like I am.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote