View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 07:09 PM   #106
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Paperwhite
New $3 VUDU Credit
HIP2SAVEFEB2016
expires on 2/18/2016

Note: If you used the last $3 credit code, Froide seems to have been correct, "Short duration codes appear to be 7 days to the hour you signed up."

I redeemed and used the last code successfully, but when I tried HIP2SAVEFEB2016 a few hours ago, I got an error. I just tried it again and was successful this time. So it appears, even though I had used the previous credit to rent a movie, I needed to wait 7 days before redeeming the new one.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote