View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 06:13 PM   #106
quiris
Groupie
quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles: KOA1, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerinnyc View Post
The result on my Kindle Voyage is a less tall, but full, extracted cover, with a blank white space (undelineated) where the "Personal Document" banner otherwise would be. I presume that's the behavior you intended because you cannot get rid of the banner entirely.
Try my new 0.8.1 version: https://github.com/quiris11/ExtractC...eleases/latest

Changelog:
  • Bigger cover thumbnails in 5.7.2 firmwares (305x470) comparing to older dimensions (283x415)
  • Reversing fix (white band under cover) for generated side loaded or older AZW books in overwriting mode.
  • Completely redesigned GUI logic (no more interface locks, no more popped up messages)
  • GUI window is now resizable vertically
  • Fix for crash bug #1

If you have problem with white band under cover you should in 0.8.1 check option (at least one time): "Overwrite existing personal documents (PDOC) covers?". You should not check the option: "Fix book covers for PERSONAL badge? (recommended for firmwares < 5.7.2)"
quiris is offline   Reply With Quote