View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 06:14 PM   #35
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
But going wireless involves having a battery pack, and recharging, and all that kind of hassle.
Yes, but the current battery/bluetooth module is only about 1"x2"x0.25" and is comfortably positionable in the headband, and for us, we'd rather deal with that than the cord.

As for charging, the only saving grace is that since they live at my bedside for nighttime use, it's not like there's much else for them to do all day other than sit there and charge. :-)

Quote:
I'll be interested to hear your review once you've used them.
Me too. Should mine ever fail and the company doesn't repair them for free, I'd be curious to know how the much less expensive wired ones serve.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote