View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 03:29 AM   #99
kindleBunny
Bunny
kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2 Wifi
I have updated by downloading the appropriate bin file, the jailbreak was kept, screensaver hack restored, but I have run into some sort of bug.

If I enter My library, the folders I have (collections) don't show all the books they contain. For example, A Song of Ice and Fire only shows 3 documents (2 sent-to-kindle and one bought from Amazon), even though if I search for Game of Thrones, I find the book and it is shown as already added to the A Song of Ice and Fire folder that has 13 documents (as shown between brackets next to the name). I restarted the Kindle but nothing changed.

Even for accessing KUAL that was in the folder Utils, I had to search for it when restoring the hacks.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks.

LE Solved, apparently I had to select All, instead of Downloaded, even if the bold fonted setting is actually the not selected one. Silly bunny.

Last edited by kindleBunny; 02-04-2016 at 03:32 AM. Reason: solved
kindleBunny is offline   Reply With Quote