View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 04:43 PM   #89
gummihuhn
Enthusiast
gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
This package installs syncthing under KSM 08
Thanks again for this nice installer tshering!

Syncthing on the Kobo and your scripts have been working nicely for me. I'm glad to report that Syncthing on my Kobo automatically upgraded itself to the latest version (a feature on most devices) meaning that one will only need use your installer once, and subsequent upgrades are automatic.
gummihuhn is offline   Reply With Quote