View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 03:45 PM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedro1016 View Post
I have the same problem with CC and FBReader.
But I have seen that FBR supports azw3 and I can open azw3 files from fbr directly.
From CC it is not possible, why?
Because FBReader is not advertising that it supports azw3. Even worse, it supports azw3 by pretending that the books are .mobi. If CC does the same then lots of other reader apps break. For example, moon+ shows binary, not a book. I *really really* wish that the reader app developers would do things correctly.

I am looking at whether I can work around how FBReader does things.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote