View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 08:43 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
This looks pretty slick compared to what I've tried previously, and which didn't really work very well: kept getting all of these alert messages. Might have to try this after getting the Fire OS 5 update for my HD6, although I've kinda gotten used to it as a pure reading device, and while I like to play around with reading apps (not available from Amazon Appstore) I have other devices for doing that.

I also wonder if GPS knows how to update itself, or whether you have to reinstall periodically.

Last edited by tomsem; 01-07-2016 at 08:51 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote